Monday, October 26, 2009

WICKED!

Saturday was a very busy day. I was at home for about 45 minutes total between 9AM and 11 PM. YIKES! After going to Super Saturday, and doing crafts for me and three friends, I raced home and got my beauty ready for our date (thanks for your help Manda, I would have been toast!!).

This was before we left home...the excitement was almost too much for her!


We left plenty early since Mommy doesn't know down town Denver very well anymore. We hit major traffic, but arrived nearly 30 minutes before the show started. Tori was SO excited! I did a little bit of explaining before and during the show.
I stink at self portraits.
Overall she LOVED it! She will say that her favorite part was "when Elphie grew big." For anyone who has seen the show, what she means is during the song Defying Gravity when Elphaba rises up over the stage. She was very concerned about the witch hunt, and when Elphaba and Glinda said their goodbyes. Apparently there are some things that are still a little too real for her to completely let go as pretend.

She thought that the mirrors in the bathroom were awesome. Perfect for a princess to check herself.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

That last picture is too cute. I can't believe how BIG she has gotten! Did the flying monkeys scare her? They really creeped me out! I'm linking to your blog if that's okay :)