Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Well, the day before Mother's Day kind of put a damper on our weekend. I was packed up and ready to leave the house for my 1:00 MASSAGE. Yeah, that's what I said--MASSAGE. Then Lizzie and Owen went down to the basement to play and Liz slipped on the carpet... I know that Liz has a tendency to be slightly less than graceful, but slipping on the carpet and falling is not a regular on her list of talents. Tom went down to investigate I was a few steps behind. Just close enough to hear his foot slosh on the carpet as he stepped off the stairs. Yup--that is the sound of me cancelling my massage.

Good thing Sunday was better. Tom made my FAVORITE breakfast (ingredients include croissants, ice cream, raspberries, whipping cream...SO GOOD!). I got tickets to South Pacific, which happens to run on my birthday! YAY! My kids actually snuggled me, at least for a minute, and I didn't change a single diaper. It was a good day!

0 comments: