Monday, September 13, 2010

Lizzie's First Day of School


Who is this child? She cracks me up. Every time there is a camera nearby she is the girl of a million faces (unfortunately for me none of them are her normal, adorable, smiling face). Here are just a few of our attempts from the first day of school.

The traditional--"here, stand in front of this door so we can see how much you've grown" picture.
She and her cousin striking a pose. Man, give us ten years and we are in BIG trouble!


Me and my baby girl.

3 comments:

SnellieFam said...

those two are scary! What cuties!!!

Mandi said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!!!! That posing picture of her and Soph is to DIE for. I almost spit my soda. So classic. They are so freakin' cute. I finally put Mars up on our blog...too bad she wasn't there to ham it up with these super models!

Angie said...

The three cousies definitely would have made a nice matching set of divas! I cannot BELIEVE how much taller she is than a year ago, HOLY COW!