Monday, February 7, 2011

Long Lovely Locks

I told you in the last post that I had to get family pictures taken because this was gonna be a big week, well, here's why...
I have had short hair for most of my adult life. Then I decided to grow it out just a little bit so that I could wear it in a pony tail at girls camp (that was almost two years ago now). After a friend passed away from a brain tumor the day after Thanksgiving 2009 I decided that I was going to grow it out long enough to donate to Locks of Love. Well, I did it...after going through my own personal trial I needed a pick me up. I needed something else to talk about. So, Mandi chopped 13ish inches off. Here you go!

The before...

The during...


The after...


6 comments:

Larissa said...

Now THAT's the Jenn I remember! :-)
You are beautiful no matter what your hair length and I think this makes you even more beautiful on the inside.

I love you.

This Girl said...

I agree with Larissa, that's the Jenn I know. It's a really cute style, Mandi did a good job, as always. :)

Ruth said...

Wow, I didn't realize your hair had gotten so long. It looks great both long and short. Your family photos turned out really nice, a lot of good ones for you to choose from.

Christina said...

Gorgeous hair! And what a wonderful thing to do!!

SnellieFam said...

You look fantastic!

Jandi said...

Your hair looks great! I saw you at the dance last night but didn't get a chance to come and tell you in person. You look fabulous!!