Monday, April 4, 2011

OTP--yup, now he's three!

My baby boy turned three! (Again, when I find the camera, I will share pictures.)

He is such a joy, and SO VERY different from my girls! He is so rough and tumble. He is a monkey, a wrestler, a boxer, a runner, and most of all he is my little man! This boy keeps me on my toes, and as a three year old he doesn't disappoint. He has his share of fits, fights, bumps, and bruises, but overall he is so happy! Three years ago there were so many colic issues I didn't know if I would ever describe him as happy, but he is, and he shares it with everyone! I often find the boy climbing on counters, jumping off furniture, rolling down stairs and hanging from porch swings (until he broke it). It gives me a heart attack almost every time. I am sure that someday I will get used to it....maybe? For now I am just grateful to have a little boy who brings so much life into each day! His excitement is contagious, and we are lucky to catch the bug.
At three Owen loves Thomas the Train, dinosaurs, and sharks. He loves to be physical and active. He isn't as interested in reading as his sisters, but there is time for that later. He is a pistol and a spit fire, but is almost always willing to give a kiss or a hug! I love that little boy with all my heart, and I am anxiously awaiting 4--mainly because hopefully we will be done with "being three..." if you know what I mean!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope the year of three will go fast, but not too fast right?!