Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Bliss

Well, I can't say that this whole pregnancy has been bliss, nor can I say that it is finished, but we are finally close! There is an end in sight. I went to the doctor today and I was told that I probably will not need an induction date, but if I make it that far without going on my own then February 19 will be the day. Gavin Thomas Peterson or Owen Robert Peterson will be here no later than that day! YAY! I am kind of hoping that he will hang in there until after Tori's big birthday party on Feb 9. Any day after that I am ready to rock, so lets do this thing little man!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Did you change your template again? Its cute. Thanks for NOT calling me back. Slacker. I am so ready to see this little boy....hoping he has fiery red hair lol. Keep the posts coming lady!

Angie said...

I was going to comment on the template too. Will you pick one already??? ;) I'm with Manda, red hair sounds good. LOTS of it!

Angie said...

Seriously, ANOTHER template?? I think I feel a headache coming on . . . ;)

Larissa said...

I just didn't realize you were due SO sooooooon!!! This all just sneaks up on me! This time last year (well President's day-ish) was when I stopped to see you for the day....my how things change! I love you!