Friday, February 1, 2008

Fetishes


I guess my new fetish is going to be changing my template until I find one that I really like, but both my girls have their little fetishes too! Lizzie has a thing for accessories. She will wear several jackets at a time as well as at least two or three pairs of shoes. She will wear her own shoes, then a pair of Mom's or Dad's over the top with one pair on her hands.






Tori LOVES to dress up. She can make anything into a super hero costume, but she also loves to wear her real costumes as often as possible. She has Cinerella, Belle, Ariel, (Sleeping Beauty as of next week shhhh!) an angel, etc, but often she uses slips, belts and hats to create her own style! Being a mom is so much fun! I wouldn't trade my little princesses for anything!

5 comments:

Angie said...

At least most days we wouldn't trade them, right? ;)

Christina said...

Oh so CUTE! I'm sorry you're dealing with stupid mice too. It is the worst thing!!! I think we finally got rid of them by using the little poison packs. I made a trip to home depot one morning out of frustration and came home with multiple kinds of traps and poisons. They ate the poison, but I think one might have died in our walls because it kind of smells. So I really hope it goes away. EWWW... I get chills thinking about it. I know Dave is the master mice-catcher. He caught over 20 in their garage last winter.

CollyWolly said...

I like the circles and the orange. Cute, how did you do that? Good luck with the baby! I'm getting closer every day too.

Mandi said...

YAY...You're actually using your blog. I am so proud. I can NOT belive how big Lizzie is looking, and that picture of Torrence captures her personality better than any I have seen. Sweet angel, but in those eyes you see trouble!

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your site this evening. Looks like we are neighbors. Your kids are adorable !