Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trying to keep up!







Well, three is definitely a bit overwhelming, and Daddy and I are trying to keep up with them. Owen's two older sisters are so thrilled to have him home, but they aren't sure that they still like Mom and Dad all that much. Actually, Lizzie is doing really well, but it seems to be a hard transition for Tori. She does adore her brother, but Mom and Dad are merely obstacles in her path. She would sit and hold Owen all day long if he didn't have to eat all the time.



Grammy got matching jammies for all three, and they wore them for Owen's first night home! They looked so adorable! Nana bought shirts for the girls that say "Big Sister" and Owen has a "Little Brother" shirt, so we had to have pictures in those too! My little munchkins. WOW! It truly is amazing--the love of a mother. I couldn't be happier!

4 comments:

SnellieFam said...

such beautiful kids! What a sweet happy little family. We love you!

Larissa said...

Yeah I love him (but not as much as you!) Was Owen the name that won your poll? You shoulda kept that up:-) I can't believe Piggy is moving near you! What are the odds? Blessings, yes? Congratulations on the little man....you'll have to teach me how to take care of one if I ever have a boy!

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I lOVE THEM! I can't make it another 2 weeks! How ever did you manage to have THREE amazingly cute kids?

nana said...

Oh, but we have adorable grandbabies...all 11 of them! WOW! I love being able to see them all every day on the blogs...can't wait to have some more "up close and personal" time. Love Ya!