Thursday, February 28, 2008

Resemblance?


Ok, so when Owen was born I was sure that he looked exactly like Lizzie (right). Then we looked at pictures of Tori (left) when she was little, and I thought he looked like her. Now I don't know what to think. Here are the portraits from the hospital of each of the three of them. Keep in mind that Tori's picture was taken within an hour or so of her birth, so she is a lot more swollen than her siblings are in their pictures (plus we didn't get to dress her or anything--that's Provo for you). What do you all think? (If you click on the pic and make it bigger it is easier to see.) Is there a resemblance between them at all?

4 comments:

Mandi said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is SO funny. Tori and Owen have the exact same nose, and Lizzie and Owen have the same lips. So weird that you have 3 kids!! Kiss them all! 2 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CollyWolly said...

I think he looks mostly like Tori. There's an outsider's opinion for you. Oh, and I was going to comment that I think Tori looks JUST LIKE YOU in the top picture on your last post. She's a doll!

So how is it with three???? I'm nervous about having number two arrive, which you'll clearly get from my latest three entries!
Oh, and I like the purple.

Angie said...

Totally unrelated, but I thought I'd let you know that I stumbled onto Matt and Liz McQueen's blog today. Let me know if you want me to help you find it!

Amber said...

Jenn, it's fun to see your blog and your new baby boy! Congrats!