Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ang tagged me, so here it is all. Boring as it may be, it is my life....
1. What's his name? Tom
2. How long have you been married? Six years!
3. How long did you date? Hmmm....how to answer. We met in December of 1998, we started dating in February of 1999 and got married in February 2002...so how long did we date? Well, it depends, does it still count if you aren't actually living in the same country?
4. Who eats more sweets? It depends on what kind of sweets. He can DOWN the baked goods--anything else and I win.
5. Who said I love you first? Technically he said the words first, but I implied it first.
6. Who is taller? HE IS!
7. Who can sing better? We both try hard, but it is REALLY in his genes!
8. Who is smarter? I'm gonna go with Ang on this one..."I used to be smart before I had babies. Now he's the brains of the operation."
9. Who does the laundry? I do, because he does the dishes and the bathrooms
10. Who pays the bills? Me
11. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the head, he does, but we switch sometimes.
12. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he is always willing
13. Who drives? Me, I am too much like my dad.
14. Who is more stubborn? I am such a red head!
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
16. Who asked who out first? He asked me out, but I provoked it!
17. Who proposed? He did, in a pumpkin!
18. Who wears the pants? I don't think I should answer this question....
Now I have to tag somebody....hmmm....Tag Jenn D, Mandi, Sarah and Krissy

2 comments:

CollyWolly said...

What is the progress chart?

Angie said...

Well done. Now, wasn't that fun?!?