Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 Weeks!

Owen in his normal state--very much asleep!
WOW! Time really flies! I can't believe that my little man is already two weeks old! He looks totally different than he did a couple of weeks ago (at least to me). He is super lazy and up until about 36 hours ago we pretty much never saw him awake. All of a sudden he started waking up and of course most of his waking time is at night. We are used to the night wakefulness, but with the girls it started a lot earlier. This little guy has been very sleepy. Well, that's our guy at this point. Enjoy the pics!
Owen finally getting some tummy time!

Once again, asleep!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Such a sweetie. The little stork bites are cute...he is yours!I thought he was supposed to look like me... whats up with that?

Angie said...

I need to come and get some snuggles while he is still sleepy!

This Girl said...

Oh my goodness, what a little cutie! I love the sleepy, cuddly stage!