Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hat Day

Last Thursday was hat day at preschool. Tori loves to wear hats for short periods of time. She will out them on and take them off 53 times in an hour. Anyway--I wanted to make sure that her had did not become a problem while she was at preschool, so I told her not to take it off. My mistake. Apparently she told Ms Tara that she wasn't allowed to take it off, and when the class all decorated and wore their new hats, Tori just put it on over her "pink engineer hat." Ms. Tara is so understanding of quirky 4 year olds! Anyway--of course Lizzie couldn't be left without a propeller hat, so Daddy had to make her one too. The two girls ran around the house all afternoon and evening trying to make their hats "fly." It was really adorable!
These pictures were actually taken the next day. I wasn't allowed to do their hair because it would get in the way of the hats.
They keep me smiling, that's for sure!

We had to double hat it again. Who knows why?!?

1 comments:

Judd Family said...

Cute hat day. I just thought I would take a peek at you blog. We are missing Denver a bit and it was fun to see how grown up your kids are. I can't believe Owen is so big! I hope you are doing well, and doing some scrapbooking too!