Monday, August 24, 2009

Kindergarten...already?

Yup. She's official! I can't stand it, but I also can't change it. My baby is in real school. She was so excited. She has been there for about an hour and a half now...I hope she is as happy as she was when I left her. This is how she looked when she left...








Here Manda--I get in trouble for not taking hair pics, so here you go!







At the school with her cousins.






She was excited to have her buddy Shane in her class.

I am pretty sure that this face means "Mom, are you seriously crying?"

Coming out after school with Ms. TeoLyn


Tori and Ms. TeoLyn

This was her kindergarten interview day...just 'cause she's so cute, I had to post some of these too.


The common thread? The child can't go outside without sunglasses...

4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh she looks so cute! They grow up so quickly it is scary.

Stevenson's said...

first let's just say, her hair is so adorable!! Did that take you 2 hours? Second.. I can't believe we have kids in kindergarden! She's a cutie.

Krissy said...

I can't believe the hair, I am very impressed. She's going to school, it seems like you just had her!

Laena said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She has Teolyn?!?!!? She is the best! You are very lucky :) I worked with her a lot when I was at Canyon Creek. I'm sure she is going to have a great year. Yay!