Monday, June 7, 2010

Aunt Susie!!!


Ok, so pretty much everybody know, but for those of you that didn't...I HAVE THE BEST IN-LAWS EVER!!!!!!!! After years of trying, I finally got one of them to live with me (ok, so technically she came when I was prego with Liz, but that didn't count 'cause it was desperation, not for fun). Aunt Susie is spending the summer with us, and I could not be more thrilled! She is so great! She is easy to be with, fun, funny, sweet, helpful, and just all together FABULOUS! Yup, you can all be jealous now that you don't have a Susie and your house--suckers!

Cinco de Mayo...yeah--it was fun!

Susie loves my kids and my kids adore her! She plays with them and lets them do make overs--on HER! She cooks with them, plays with them reads with them, and even changes diapers. She is truly the best!
She made us falafel...ever had it? No? You should. It is awesome!

0 comments: