Monday, June 7, 2010

Preschool Graduation

A great end to a great year! My sweet little friends did a GREAT job! I was SO proud of them. I wish that my camera was working so that I would have had better pictures, but thank heavens Susie was there so that I had some pictures!


My little graduate!

The preschool parents got together to get me an awesome gift. I have been wishing for one of these since I saw it the first time. Now, it is hanging in my living room. It is a great reminder to me of the first year of Smarty Pants Preschool and such a cool way to remember the sweet little ones and their wonderful families! Thank you to all my friends for the great gift and for a great year! (This is a terrible picture, but it is GORGEOUS!)



1 comments:

RaeLyn said...

Hooray for a year of preschool! I'm sure all your kids has a great time!