Monday, August 9, 2010

Hilarious Liz!

My daughter says the most hilarious things. Here is a small sampling:

(On the way to church)
"Mom, you look so beautiful."
"Thank you sweet pea!"
"Even if evewybody else thinks you look gwoss, I will still think you look beautiful." Now that's comforting....

Another great one...
"I love Nana, she is so nice."
"I love Nana too."
"And I love the other Nana at her house too. Grandma. I love Grandma too. But she has a weird voice, but that's ok. I can still love her if she talks weird."

"Mom, what language do they speak in Breckenridge?"

Liz and Tor have always had a special gift for knowing when I have eaten something delicious without sharing. One day I was tucking Lizzie in for a nap when she asked me "Mom, did you eat some chocolate, 'cause your breath smells like chocolate." She caught me. When she woke up from her nap, I had just eaten some of those yummy rice crackers. She crawled up on my lap and said, "Mom, did you frow up, 'cause it smells like you have bawf on ya lips." Talk about extremes.

Poking my belly on her way past, "Mommy, do you have a baby in there?"
"No, Liz."
"Then why are you so fat?"

Nana was babysitting Liz and she went to the bathroom and found a little skid mark in her underpants. Nana asked, "Lizzie did you have an accident?"
"No..."
"Are you sure, 'cause you have a little bit of poop in your underpants."
"It wasn't me. It must have been somebody else."
Yup, that's likely. Somebody else borrowed your underpants while you weren't looking, dropped a surprise, and then gave them back?!? Probably not.

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Out of the mouth of babes, right?! These were so hilarious and I thought you caught her voice really well. I could hear it in my head as I read :)