Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

This year was the first year we have not had a theme for our costumes. The kids picked them out right after Halloween last year, so...well, let's just say that some of them weren't my favorites. Luckily, the kids were still in love with what they had chosen. Tori was a witch, Lizzie was a vampire princess, and Owen was a dinosaur rider (well, according to him he was a dinosaur, but really he was the rider and just wore the dino..). We got to do boo at the zoo, and of course we had to feed the lorikeets while we were there.

We also got to do the tri-ward trunk or treat! (Nik, you got some pics for me?)

Then, because we missed the AWESOME neighborhood haunted house, Grampy and Daddy helped the kids to make their own haunted house. It was pretty impressive...complete with scary soundtrack (weird noises Liz made).


Oh, and did I mention that Tom and I went to Halloween party too? This was the first year we really got into it. We were quite the vampire couple. I loved that there were some people that didn't recognize me because of the short dark hair. Not great pictures, but I'll post them anyway, just for proof!

0 comments: