Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slacker

Ok, so I just looked at my blog and realized that not only has it been nearly 2 months since I blogged, but I am on target to get about 1/3 to 1/2 as many posts this year as I did last year. What's with the change? Well, between starting my own preschool just over a year ago and coming up on the one year mark as primary president (being in charge of all the children in my congregation) it has been a crazy year. My crafting has come to a screeching halt, along with my blogging, but I am trying to find that happy medium. I love crafting, but right now my priorities have to be my family, my church calling, and my preschool. I have at least opened up blog posts so now I just have to fill them with writing and pictures. I promise they are coming. For those of you in the immediate area, I am even having another 10 for $10 for the first time in a year (if you are interested let me know). For the rest of you, stay tuned. I WILL post this weekend!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

When are you having the card party? If I'm in town I'd like to come. And don't worry about not getting to the blog, some things just have to wait. And it's okay (the blog won't cry at you)!