Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011


Wow, it has already been a long year. First of all, I actually celebrated New Year's Eve this year with my honey, but without kids. That's the first time in a long time.
Then I tried to catch up on some blogging...Tom thought it was ridiculous, but I thought it was quite efficient. I had pictures on two different computers, so I had to have them both up anyway. I figured--hey, might as well not waste time. While photos uploaded on one computer I would type on the other.


Then I had to deal with these little beasties. They have taken to all sleeping in the same twin bed. HELLO! I don't understand it, but they actually sleep better this way.

Then there was this...surgery...lots of surgery for my family in the last couple of months. I think that our New Year's resolution should have been to avoid hospitals! I don't have the emotional strength right now to blog about the surgery, but maybe someday. I should have a journal that isn't public for things like this.

1 comments:

erica said...

how did you manage a new years with no kids? impressive.
sorry about the family surgeries and yours as well. you've been in my thoughts a lot and I hope all types of healing happens sooner rather than later.
best to you.