Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Day

So there were too many stories and pictures to make just one Christmas post this year. This was the "Petermill" (too many "Peterson" families, so we throw maiden names in to differentiate) family loot. Santa left quite a haul this year.
We had a bit of a rough morning as Santa couldn't locate some of the gifts, and then Mom and Dad found out that the camera batteries were dead. Strangely enough, Mommy found a surprise in her stocking that helped out. After acting like a child and having a minor temper tantrum, Daddy forced Mommy to look in my stocking where I found my new iPod Touch. Great, thanks...(I was still too mad to be truly grateful--I wasn't going to have any pictures of my kids on Christmas morning) then finally Daddy said "I think that is the one with a camera in it. DUH! I got some pics and some video of the morning after all. The pictures got better and better as I figured out the details of the camera. Plus, Santa got me some pretty great stuff that I wasn't expecting!

I found out that Santa totally failed by not bringing "Pillow Pets," but here are some of the favorites anyway:
The kids each got a movie, which they loved!
The Peterson boys got a big Ferrari, and they loved it...so did the girls!
The girls (T and Liz) got a real porcelain tea set, which they thoroughly enjoyed...so did the little boys!
By far the Christmas morning favorite was the trains. Owen got several mini train sets, which Graham loved too, so they fought. Then Graham got some trains too, so naturally they fought over those. They couldn't just be happy with what they got, or share both. Rascals! This is a terrible picture, but it is just how the morning looked!
We tried the pre-church family photo again. It worked a lot better without the bead in the nose!

0 comments: