Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Field Day

Field day was fun this year! Owen and I got to go alone to see Tori because Liz was spending the day with Nana. We went shortly after they started and found Tori at the three legged races with her friend Simone.
We just followed her class around for a while with breaks to check on Lil and H (Ang, I still have pics for you). The activities that involved the whole class were the most fun! Tori was pretty pumped when the girls won the tug of war against the boys.
Tori was really excited to see her brother and show off for him a little bit (or maybe show him off a little bit. I'm not really sure which).
Then of course Hunter was super sweet with him too! That boy is so sweet to my little guy!
Just before we left for the afternoon Tori got to show off her hula hoop skills. I have to say, she was pretty impressive. She must take after her mommy!

0 comments: