Thursday, December 29, 2011

Field Trip/Fall Happenings




Even though the doctor wouldn't totally clear me for full activity, I got to go with Tori on her field trip. I was so happy to go and finally keep the promise I made to hear nearly a year ago! I had to trade with Daddy half way through the field trip so that he could do the walking through the SUPER COOL dinosaur exhibit, but I got to ride on the bus and go to the 3-D dinosaur movie with my girl and her second grade friends! So sad that I forgot to take more pictures, but here we are all loaded on the bus and ready to go!

Liz was picked to be the "Top Banana" for her kindergarten class. That means that she got to spend the week with "Bongo" the monkey and do lots of fun things with him.
At the end of the week she gets to bring in her poster and talk about herself. She also got to bring in a snack and a favorite book to read to the class. It was fun to see her on display since she is not generally the one that jumps into the spotlight!


I got to go to Time Out For Women for the first time this year! I was so happy to go and to be with such great friends! It was a truly fun and uplifting experience. I hope I get to go every time they come to Colorado! Thanks Jill, Anna, Angie and Vanessa for making if fabulous!


They said no outside food, but honestly, who is gonna try to take a REALLY pregnant lady's frosty?
Fall also means chaos if you happen to be serving with the children of our church's congregation. We work all year to present an uplifting and fabulous program for the congregation. This was the last practice we had with all the kids at church before the final presentation. I was so proud to be part of the program, and so amazed by the spirit that these sweet angels brought to that meeting! (There are about 70 kids crammed into that room...it was HOT!)



Ok, so this wasn't really in late fall, but it was essential that I share these clips. TOO HILARIOUS! Thanks Shane, Trav, and Allie for the motivation. Without Shane's example she never would have let Dad do this!

0 comments: