Thursday, December 29, 2011

PreChristmas


This year getting ready for Christmas was a little different, since we knew that we would have a special delivery sometime during this festive season. I tried to be ready by starting our baking and decorating early, but our surprise guest was supposed to arrive on December 24 (yup, Christmas Eve). Some of our preparations included baking cookies
and setting up the decorations. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for the kids (and the neighbors/friends that would have received some goodies) our delivery came early and preparations came to a screeching halt.

(HOLY COW I WAS HUGE!!!)

Another part of our Christmas preparation was Tori's second Christmas recital! I get so nervous whenever she performs. Unfortunately, she was nervous this year too. I could tell before she started. While I was curling her hair she asked what would happen if she messed up. Sure enough, she psyched herself out and found herself in tears on the piano bench. I was so proud of her when she got back up later in the recital and played her songs perfectly!

0 comments: