Wednesday, February 27, 2013

July 2012

We love July and the summer fun!  Between the Independence Day festivities, the swim lessons, and the three birthdays (Daddy, Lizzie, and Mommy) we have a pretty exciting month!

The kids had a blast with the water games, face paint, and glow in the dark toys.  Unfortunately for them, the parents decided to get creative with the light sticks too....we had fun.




Swim lessons are always fun for my kids.  They aren't amazing swimmers, but they truly enjoy the water!  This summer we spent more time than usual in the pool--mostly because I got up enough guts to take four kids to the pool on my own, and because I had a partner in crime most of the time with her three kids (thanks Mandi!).












When Liz turned six she had a great day!  Her "butterfly garden" party was a big hit, and it was so fun to watch all the little butterflies fluttering around our back yard.  I have to admit--I kind of love summer birthday.  There is just some extra bonus fun involved with being outdoors and running around.






Lizzie was so happy to have Sophie, Kylie, Caitlyn, Kate, Marlee, Katelyn, and of course her siblings to celebrate with her.

0 comments: