Wednesday, February 27, 2013

June 2012

I hosted a party for absolutely no reason, and it was a BLAST!  I planned it with a friend of mine and we each invited just a few people.  I want to do it again with more people because it was so much fun! It was a favorite things party with a sit down dinner.  I hope the other ladies enjoyed it as much as I did!


The kids had a backyard camp out with their cousins and they had a BLAST!  I'm so glad that I have an incredible husband and that he is so happy to help make these fun memories with our kids!  He is the best Daddy ever!  They had fun and I think they felt like they achieved some grand thing because it was a pretty big deal to them.  That, and they didn't get locked out of the house (which was apparently a pretty big concern.) :)



We took a road trip to Las Vegas to celebrate Uncle Sam!  Tom's youngest brother, Sam, graduated from high school.  Being the quietly awesome guy that he is, he didn't want a big fuss about the graduation or the fact that he received his Eagle award that same weekend.  We all came to show them that no matter how much he plays it down, we all think he is pretty stinking awesome!









We also got to spend some quality time doing some fun stuff with Grammy, Grampy, Grandma Great, Uncles, Aunts, and cousins.  That was my kids' favorite part!  The train ride was a big hit, but the traditions of playing with flour (and making an absolute mess in kitchen) and the baby bath in the sink were pretty important too.










0 comments: