Monday, April 21, 2008

Two Months


Ok, so time always flies with a baby, but I have come to realize that the third time through it flies much faster than it did before. My little man is two months old! He has been kind of a hard baby, but is starting to mellow. We found out that he has reflux, so that is a pretty good excuse for a cranky disposition. He LOVES to chat with me after his sisters go to bed, and he has become quite the eater. He is 11 lbs 14 oz (50th percentile for height and 50th for weight too). Much to his grammy's delight he seems to have more red in his hair than either of his sisters. I suppose we will have to see what happens when he gets a little older. All I know is that I am not anxious for that growing up to happen, because I am thoroughly enjoying my handsome little man!

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a pumpkin! We love him!

Allie said...

I can't believe that he is getting so big! In the last couple of weeks he has totally changed. I love the pictures, he is such a cutie.

This Girl said...

What a cutie!! I love those pictures that Mandy took.