Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Fast

We have been trying to get our other house rented, and we have had a lot of people interested. After lots of showings and even several applicants, we have finally found renters. The best part?!? They are LDS, they will be in our ward, and they are hoping to buy it after renting for a couple of years! YAY! What a blessing. We had been fasting on Sunday to try to find a solution to our problems, and TA DA! Monday they went to see the house and decided that they wanted to live there! We knew that the Lord would hear our prayers and answer them, but we were surprised to have our prayers answered so quickly! What a huge blessing in our lives!

3 comments:

Travis said...

Congrats guys--that's AWESOME! I have such a testimony of fasting--I seriously can't remember a single time in my life when I've fasted for a righteous desire that hasn't been realized. What a blessing! :)

So who are the new guys? Have they already been to church? Just curious...

Mandi said...

Holy CRAP that is awesome! I guess you won't have it to rent to us anymore! Oh well! I am thrilled for you!

Angie Fellows said...

Yay! I'm so happy it is working out for you. Not only are you getting a renter but a buyer too! That is awesome! Congrats!