Monday, October 20, 2008

So thoughtful

Ok, so yesterday I wasn't feeling well, so after church while Lizzie and Owen were napping I decided to lay down for a few minutes on the couch. I was freezing cold, so I threw a blanket over myself and shivered underneath it. Tori saw how cold I was, went and got me another blanket, then she realized how cold my head must have been...so she decided to help...





I know, I know, nice outfit, nice pose, nice picture. That's what happens when Mom is sick.



Thanks Tor, my head was definitely not cold anymore!

2 comments:

kim said...

Hey Jenn. Please let me know if you need anything. Hope you are feeling better. Congrats on getting a renter.

Jill said...

I hope you're feeling better. But how could you not with that kind of service?

Is Tori available for hire?