Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still in his 20's

Happy birthday to the love of my life...even though I am a little bitter that he is still in his 20's and I'm not anymore. He got kinda jipped since his bday landed on a Sunday this year, so I hope that our celebration yesterday, and a little today will do. Today was super unexciting, since he had meetings starting early and I had meetings tonight, but he got some presents and the kids sang to him several times. The girls were disappointed that he wouldn't let them pick out his clothes today, but after their choice for my bday outfit I think that he was a little nervous. (Did I forget to mention that in my bday post? Yeah--they wanted me to wear my wedding dress to the museum. I tried it on, and YES it still fit!! YAY FOR ME! They were excited that I "looked like a princess", but still not museum attire.)


Yesterday we had a big breakfast, went to the farmer's market, etc. Then Tom and I went out to dinner, went bowling, wandered around... He was excited because for his special day he wanted to make me watch my bowling ball all the way down the alley. For anyone who has been bowling with me, you know that this was pure torture. For the man of my dreams, I did it. Dang, I must really like him! Anyway--happy birthday baby! I love you so much! Laugh it up now baby...when you hit thirty...


Crappy cell phone pics, but proof we were there, right?



0 comments: