Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My girl

My girl is HILARIOUS! Liz cracks us up all the time! She says the funniest things. Here is a small sampling:

1-While waiting for our plane at the airport, I told Liz that if she looked close at the window she could see the pilot. She immediately crumbled to pieces. "I don't want to get on the airplane! I don't want to ride with the pirate."
"No baby, not pirate, pi-L-ot, with a L sound." The next several minutes were spent trying to coax her onto the plane. Finally we make it down the jetway and she sees the flight attendant and the pilot
"See Liz, there's the pilot."
"Oh, I want to go on the airplane."

2-On Thanksgiving she decided to tell everyone that there are some things that we are not allowed to say at our house. "We don't say stupid, and we don't say 'you're ruinining my life'". Thanks to Barbie for the quotable....

3-So we were explaining to Tori what it means to give someone your heart. Liz said "I game Mommy my heart, and my heart is fabulous!"