Monday, February 22, 2010

Eight years

Yeah--eight years. I don't really know what to say other than THANKS BABE! I have the BEST husband on the planet. I know that lots of people think that they do, but I am telling you that I win hands down! He spoils me rotten, he helps with everything, he is an amazing daddy, he works so hard, he honors his priesthood, he supports me in all my ventures, he is the love if my life. I could never have imagined a marriage this good. As a little girl I dreamed about a lot of things that my husband would be...my dreams were never this good. It has been an amazing eight years. I love him with all my heart, and I thank the Lord for Tom every day! A special shout out to his parents for raising this amazing man!

1 comments:

Larissa said...

Uhm, so your sappiness just about made my eyes leak. Just saying:-) And you are amazingly lucky. Wow...8 years...I feel like I spent 8 years with you before him...wow...