Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My BABY is ONE?!?

We started this birthday the same as usual, with a birthday donut!  He wasn't sure how he felt about it at first, but he quickly decided that he LOVES donuts!

I made this banner for his party...can you tell that this is the last baby and I am desperate to savor every single moment?

He started to get into the party about the time the cake came out!  He was ok with the people, better with the presents, but the CAKE!  That was the real winner!  This is a mild kid that is not the first to chat, smile, or giggle, but this finally got fun for him!  He destroyed the cake, which made this mama VERY happy!


I love remembering his story.  It always makes me smile to remember that this baby is full of surprises!   Remembering that day a year ago...so much has changed!


He makes me happy every single day!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ISAAC ALLEN!  You make me so happy my little "Miracle Man."

0 comments: