Monday, July 8, 2013

September 2012

The month of September was kind of a blur!  My baby has officially spent more of his life living outside of me than he did in... SO OLD!



The O Man started his last year of preschool, and with a very sad Mama.  I got to teach his 3 year old preschool class, but he was having trouble differentiating between "Mom" and "Ms. Jenn" and I wanted to give him a preschool experience without "Mom."  He was still at Smarty Pants, but with Ms. Angie instead.



Nana got to come to Owen's Grandparents' Day at school!  He had fun, and I hope she did too!

We took another trip up to Garden of the Gods because we just had to show it to Daddy!



Tori and Lizzie spent some time with Grammy and Grampy out in Utah.  They got to fly out all by themselves, which gave Mommy a heart attack!  I wasn't sure I was ok with it, and neither was Liz.  After a lot of reassurance, some prayers and a missed earlier flight to get her on the plane to visit, but I am pretty sure she was happy she went!  They even met a special "new friend" at breakfast.  For those of you that don't recognize this very special man, his name is L. Tom Perry, and he is an apostle in our church!  He is a great man with an amazing spirit!  I was so jealous!





0 comments: