Monday, July 8, 2013

October 2012

This guy is learning SO quickly.  Look what he learned to do!

We have an awesome couple in our ward that my girls both had as primary teachers.  I first met Kaye at a scrapbooking night, but really didn't know her very well.  I ended up on bed rest with Miss Liz shortly after that and Kaye was the first one to stop by with books and movies.  Then she came by with a handmade gift to help me through my days in bed.  Fittingly Liza was born on Kaye's birthday.  We love Kaye and Charlie!  My kids always thought that we were joking when we told them the Charlie had REAL robots in his basement.... one Monday night we took our FHE to them and proved it to them. Charlie even made it talk to them!  They were so excited!


Halloween is fun, but it is even better when you have a Grammy that is SUPER into pumpkins and craziness and all things fall!  We carved pumpkins together, made every pumpkin recipe you can imagine, and even ate "pumpkin barf."





Halloween was fun this year too!  The wee one even enjoyed himself!  It was our first Halloween not dressing the entire family as a theme.... I made it through ok!  Just kidding.  The kids picked their costumes and were pretty excited.


0 comments: