Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Graduation" day

Preschool "graduation" was on Wednesday. Even though some of the kids did "graduate" from preschool, Tori was in the younger class that won't be moving on to kindergarten until next year. Even though there was no graduating for her, she sang the songs and she was SO great! I was so proud! I stood behind the video camera and cried like she was graduating magna cum laude from BYU (GO COUGS!). My little princess did such a great job. We are so thankful for Ms. Liz and Ms. Tara and all that they have taught her this year. She has learned so much, and we are so proud of her!

Brooke, Emma, Tori, and Shane. Tell me this doesn't look just like a graduation photo. Wait 14 years add a cap and gown...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say that I really like your blog template.