Sunday, November 16, 2008

First snow

I am a little late with this post, but I had to at least mention that we didn't get our first snow until this week. November 14--that has to be some kind of record for Colorado!! Anyway--Tori was determined to play in the snow, but after the errands were run there wasn't much snow left. Poor thing insisted that she could make a snow man out of the few patches of crusty snow in the yard...sure enough.








My hand is there to show you just how big the snowman was...and yes, the carrot was a nose, but if it had been in the right place the snowman would have fallen over. You do what you gotta do.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

That looks like a CA snowman, not a CO snowman. What are doing for Christmas. We are coming to CO and actually flying into Denver!! :)

Mandi said...

So, I get that the carrot is the nose... But then what is the candy? Boobs? Your daughters a perv! lol I think that is what we call a snow-WOman