Saturday, November 8, 2008

isms

My little Lizzie keeps me on my toes, and gives me the giggles on a regular basis. Here are just a few of the cute things that she has said lately:

(while listening to Disney music in the car)
"Mama, did they just say sing sweet Liza Gail?" (talking about the song "Sing Sweet Nightingale") "Oh, sing sweet Liza Gail, sing sweet Liza Gail hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh above me."

(while changing Owen's diaper--PLEASE don't be offended...kids are curious)
"Mommy, is that brother's peanut?"

(while discussing her STRING of potty accidents lately)
"I know, if I pee pee in my pants I don't get a treat."
I say, "It is naughty to make pee pee in your pants."
"Ya, I'm naughty." With a HUGE grin and a snicker...nice

I have not eaten lunch with me kids for quite a while now, mostly thanks to my little Lizzie. If I have anything different she informs me
"I don't like this." Then looks around the table "Can I have yours?"

"I spy something....a tree!" (Tori was super frustrated, but Tom and I were laughing so hard)

She is hilarious! I have to post these things so I never forget how wonderful/crazy/funny/frustrating/FABULOUS these moments are.

1 comments:

Christina said...

So I need your email so we don't have to communicate through blogs. :) Mine is christina at ishotsphoto dot com. I might have to go to a research group thing next Wednesday, but send me more info--time, etc. and maybe I can make it. I would love to see you. We apparently have the same friends. :)