Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My baby is 9 months old!


I can't believe that Owen is nine months old already! That means only three months til his birthday. (Oh yeah, I am a math genius!) I love this kid, and he is changing so much. He is starting to get so fast when he crawls, and other than being a cranky teether, he is SO much more fun! We started a little rough, but my little prince is totally making up for it. He is so sweet and fun now! He is starting to be adventurous too! He would totally take the stairs head first if only Mommy would get out of the way. He is still hilarious about being hungry or tired. I guess he is a typical male--when he is hungry or tired, NOBODY is happy! The cousins call him "Jimmy Fatman" which is short for "James Fatmananoff." Thanks Daddy--I am sure that he will appreciate that nick name in a few years! He is 17 lbs 6 oz and 27 inches. He plummeted to the 10th percentile for both height and weight. His head is in the 75th...that's why it hurt so bad!

That's my guy at nine months! I LOVE YOU O!
p.s.He cut his first tooth at nine months and one day, a TOTAL record for our kids!! (The girls were both right near their first birthdays.)


6 comments:

Perry Family said...

HAH! I found your blog too...I guess you're not the only blog stalker. I'm so glad we're friends!

Mandi said...

Can't even believe it. He is so big. I REALLY hope we can make it on Tuesday! Pray for amazing weather!

kim said...

He is stinkin adorable! Love him!

CollyWolly said...

I'm just curious What kind of tooth record this is... youngest or oldest to get teeth?

Krissy said...

So cute!! What program do you use to make your collage??

Erika said...

He is so gorgeous! I love his cheeks! Hooray for tooth number 1! Teeth are overrated, my boys cut their first at three months and bit me at four months! How was the card party? I wish I could have been there.