Sunday, November 16, 2008

GO COUGARS!

Yesterday was the big Air Force Academy vs BYU game. We were so fortunate to have a friend with connections that got us amazing seats at an even more amazing price (thanks Trav!). My family is filled with DIE HARD football fans, and somehow I missed that gene, but that doesn't mean that I had to miss the party. We left at 10 AM for Colorado Springs so that we could tailgate. We got to see Cosmo, get faces painted, and eat! (p.s. happy birthday to Nicole--what a bday, huh?)


Then it was on to the main event! We got to our seats, and a random ticket was drawn for an opportunity to kick a field goal and win a new truck--it was Trav! ROCK ON! He didn't win the truck, but he gave it a great effort, and now we all have a fun story to tell!

BYU started strong, AFA came back hard, but the Cougs powered back and won by 14 pts! GO COUGARS! I am so proud of my school!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Owen is getting so big. He reminds me a lot of Kent...chubby and adorable.

Mandi said...

I was sad when I heard our entire family was going to that together. it looks like so much fun. I guess at least you have your long-lost sister and bro-in-law replacements there to make up for it. Owen is getting HUGE. I can not believe it. We better make it for Thanksgiving or I won't recognize him the next time we see him!