Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congratulations Nicole!

WOW! After 13 long years of work my amazing sister graduated from BYU! I have said it many times, but I want the world to know how incredibly proud I am of her! What a huge success! I am pretty sure that I would have quit a LONG time ago. Watching her go through all the trials has really showed me how much I love, appreciate, and admire her. These last few months have been especially hard, but she didn't give up, she didn't even slack off for a few days. I hope that those three boys of hers grow up knowing what an incredible mommy they have. I hope that she always knows what kind of a legacy she is leaving behind of hard work, endurance, faith, hope, and intelligence! WAY TO GO NICOLE! I love you so much!



All the graduates lined up on the administration building parking lot prior to the processional for Thursday night's commencement.


Yup, that's her in the sunglasses with the cell phone! This is a zoomed in look at exactly where she was! I was super excited when I found her!



I got TERRIBLE pictures at Friday's commencement...I am hoping that Matt has some better ones for me?!?

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Way to make me look like a bad sister.... No post from me, but I'm proud too Nik! lol
HUGE accomplishment! So, are you NOT proud of me b/c I didn't graduate from BYU like everyone else and their dog? Come on, hair school is the next best thing...