Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Easter was fun for the kiddos this year.
On Saturday we dyed eggs.


The night before Easter Tori asked a LOT of questions about the Easter Bunny that I wasn't sure how to answer. Darn this inquisitive age. On Easter morning all questions were forgotten, and replaced with candy, movies, clothes, etc. She could not have cared less about how he got in, why he hid the eggs, or who helped build the treats. All she needed to know is that there were eggs everywhere! Tor and Liz had fun hunting, and Owen slept in. He woke up for the yummy breakfast after the egg hunt.







We got everyone dressed and ready a little early to take pictures...then the camera wouldn't work, the memory card was full, etc, etc. We got a few priceless memories,



then some beauties were taken in the foyer at the church.

I try at Christmas, Easter, etc., and I never learn that my kids don't do this very well. Someday my wild dreams of beautiful holiday Sunday pictures will pay off...until then...

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Holy posts! This is what I was looking for. The easter dresses. LOVE THEM, whre are they from? They look BEAUTIFUL/handsome!