Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Park CIty Adventure

We spent the weekend at a GORGEOUS "cabin" (that's what they call it, I would call it a mansion) in Park City, UT. It was such a neat experience to be there with two sisters graduating! Here are some of the highlights...

Being on campus was awesome, but it was a little sad to go stand in the field that used to be our home. This is where Tom and I met, fell in love, had our first kiss, etc...now it is only a nice grassy frisbee area. Kinda sad. I am standing where U Hall (room 303 to be exact, yes, I am a few feet too low, but I am not that tall!) was 10 years ago, and Tom is standing where Q Hall was--he can't remember his old room number.





The cabin was gorgeous! We spent a lot of time in the kitchen as we always do at Peterson functions, and this was a nice kitchen to work in!



Cousin bath time!! I love that all of them have the EXACT same color of hair...too weird! (Look, I didn't even have to edit out pieces!)



Rousing games of:

London Bridge


Elephant Jump

and Ring around the Rosies.

What family function would be complete with a few new bruised? None that involve my family, that's for sure. Unfortunately for Owen, most of those incidents landed right on him! Poor kid with a fat lip, a fresh goose egg/purple bruise on his forehead, and a trip to the emergency clinic because he was struggling to breath. WOW! Eventful weekend for you little buddy!

Most importantly, time with family!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks awesome. The cabin is beautiful, I must say I am a little jealous. Sad we couldn't be with everyone.