Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tori's Trip

She thought she was pretty cool stuff!

Tori has been home for a week now, but I need to document it. Last week was a big week for Tori. She got to spend some alone time with her Grammy. She also got to take an airplane ride all by herself. I thought that she would be terrified...apparently I was the only one in that state. I was desparate to get this little girl home. I never realized what an incredible help she is to me. She is my moral support, my little gofer, my detective, my babysitter...I LOVE THIS KID! I missed her, but she had a great time. Grammy informed me that now it is no longer an option...all the kids will do this when they are five. I hope my heart makes it through.

Yeah...I rode the airplan alone...obviously. I am SO grown up!

0 comments: