Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kindie Welcome Hour

So smug and ready to tackle kindergarten.
Ok, so I am way late posting (again), but Thursday was Tori's Kindie welcome hour at Summit. It was a crazy morning trying to figure out where/when to drop her siblings, pick up cousins, etc. but it was exciting for both Tori and I! I was so nervous to drop her off. I was afraid that she would panic and wouldn't want to leave my side. NO WORRIES. I lingered for a second at the door, hoping she would look back and care that she was unaccompanied, but nope. She was off to the brave new world of elementary school, and she was NOT looking back. I am proud of how much she has grown up, even if that means she is leaving Mom in the dust.

Tori and Shane heading in the front door!

Shane and Tori lounging in the school library. Tor was unhappy with me when I told her that she couldn't check out a book while we were there. Never really thought to explain that before we got there.

0 comments: