Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our NEW yard

Ok, so it is technically the same yard, but I think that it looks totally different. A HUGE shout out to my dad, and Tyler, and of course my amazing hubby who took out several very large tree limbs and a couple of REALLY TALL trees!
The front yard
The front yard was a pain, but hopefully the sickly tree (that now looks more like a bush) will come back stronger over the next few years. I don't have a before shot, but here's the end result.

The trees in the back yard before before...










The trees after!

Both the front and back yard look so much better. Now I can get my "outdoor classroom" for the preschool ready! I can't wait for the unveiling! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!



I had to take this video from the bathroom window upstairs (hence the screen) because I was terrified! I was sure that somebody would get hurt. Nice job holding up the tree there, Muscle Man Monson!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's my man!! ;)

This Girl said...

That yard looks so different.....much cleaner. :)