Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bye Emma--we'll miss you!


Tori became fast friends with Emma when preschool started last fall. Her family left this week for vacation and then they are moving to Kansas City. Tori will miss Emma very much, so we had to have her over to play one last time. They swam, ate Dora popsicles, played and colored. They did so well together! We are so sad to see the Barkers go! YOU WILL BE MISSED! Please come visit!

Their masterpiece! They both signed it and we sent it home with Emma as a keepsake--I am sure it will go straight into her.....uh....journal! :)

4 comments:

kim said...

emma and tori look so sweet. thanks for the advice on the background stuff. i had seen sam's webpage. i will try it to see how easy it it. thanks.

Angie Fellows said...

I checked out that website that you told Kim about. It is so helpful and the templates are way cute. Thanks!!

This Girl said...

I'm going to miss that little Emma too! She was always so willing to share in sharing time! Thanks for the plug about my backgrounds on Kim's site! Your blog looks great! :)

Brook said...

Jen those pics are so adorable! I am on strike from unpacking and loved seeing this cute post. It made me all teary-eyed though...and yes that darling picture went straight to the.....journal. Glad we have pictures of it! BTW...Will you send me pics of that day?? We can't have too many pics of Tori!