Monday, June 9, 2008

Grammy!

The girls ADORE their Grammy, and they live for her visits. She was here over the weekend and we all thoroughly enjoyed our time together! Here are some of the highlights:

1. Reading stories with Grammy

They all had to have glasses just like Grammy!

2. Playing in the pool/hose with Grammy






3. "Hiking" (really more of a nature walk) with Grammy, Mommy, Daddy, and Brother.




My personal favorites from the weekend do not have pictures, but they are pretty fun moments to remember anyway.

4. Grammy is trying to get Lizzie dressed, and they have the following conversation:

Grammy:"Lizzie take your arm out of your jammies."

Liz:"Ok"

Grammy: "Switch your toy into your other hand" (Liz complies) "Now take this arm out of your jammies." (Again, Liz complies) "Ok, now put this arm into your shirt." (Getting a little annoyed, Lizzie again complies.) "Ok, now switch your toy into the other hand and put your other arm in your shirt."

Liz: "Grammy, you makin' me insane!"

Hmmmmmm.....perhaps Mommy should edit that little charmer out of her vocabulary, eh?

5. Lizzie comes running out to Grammy in the living room saying "Here Grammy, help me Grammy!" She is carrying the bucket part of her training potty, and sure enough, she made a very special something for her Grammy! Isn't she thoughtful?


THANKS FOR COMING GRAMMY! We love you so much! See you next month!

6 comments:

Katrina said...

So cute! She looks like a very fun grammy.

I also like your new background!

Mandi said...

OK, the insane comment is hilarious. I can just hear her saying that. Sorry we missed Patti.

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

Love, Love, Love the insane comment. Unfortunately I use that expression a little bit myself. The pictures are priceless too.

Amber said...

Can I just give a BIG shout out for Aunt Patti!!!! I am sure she is the BEST Grandma Ever! My kids still ask about her. They think she lives in Cali. Because they remember her from the reunion at the beach. Love her to death!!! She is too much fun!! Love you Aunt Patti-(spelling?)

kim cherry said...

those pictures are so very cute! your daughters are adorable...not to mention the cute factor of your little man owen.

Lindsay said...

Hi Jen! I checked out your blog awhile back but never left a comment. I'm looking forward to reading more! Such a cute blog. I love Lizzie's comments--so funny.