Monday, June 2, 2008

His own room!

Ok, so I will admit that I am not really ready for my babies to grow up. When Tori was a baby she was in her own room when she was eight weeks old (mostly because I had to go back to work at nine weeks). Lizzie was about 10 weeks when Tom convinced me that it was time. I have been super hesitant to let Owen go. He is my baby, and I want to keep him that way. After several days of convincing, I finally gave in. Last night Owen spent the night in his own room. I missed him, but I will admit that it was nice to not have to be quiet while getting ready for bed and waking up. It is especially nice because my wonderful husband goes to retrieve the babies when they need to eat, then returns them (after changing their pants) when they are done. (I KNOW, I am so spoiled!)


Here is my little man in his new bed--obviously NOT at bed time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! I saw your comment on the Hahl's blog, so I had to check in - hope you don't mind! Owen is adorable! I totally agree with you on the baby thing, it's so hard to move them into their own room! The room always seems so far away (even when it's next door). I'm going to die when these guys leave on missions! :)

Mandi said...

Such a peanut. Glad you made the switch. Hope he likes it!