Friday, June 20, 2008

My little Prince

Ok, so this post is a day late (story of my life!), but at least I'm getting it done. My little prince is four months old. The time has gone by ridiculously fast. He is getting so handsome, and he is maintaining his 5oth percentile rating, weighing in at 13 lbs 14 oz (I know, SO close to that 14 lb mark!!). He is 25 1/4 inches. His head is in the 75th percentile, so at least he is big somewhere. He is trying to keep up with his cousins in one area! :) I am so happy to say that he is still sleeping really well--usually waking up one time at night, if at all. Thankfully his day personality is mellowing out a little bit. I am desperate to sit through a meeting again without walking out with a screaming child in the first 15-20 minutes! February 20, 2008--what a sleepy little squirt!

March 21, 2008--losing a little bit of that dark hair!


April 17, 2008--Almost all the dark hair is gone!

May 17, 2008--Filling out a little bit and adding some blonde hair!



June 20, 2008--My little prince!

3 comments:

This Girl said...

What a cutie! I love the last picture!

kim said...

he is adorable!! those pics are so cute! tell tom he did good on sharing time today.

Vanessa said...

I can't believe he is that old. I swear they grow way too fast.