Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rules!

Sometimes as a mother there are rules that you never thought you needed until it was too late. Here are some rules that I wish I would have made 24 hours ago.
1. Do NOT wipe poo all over the bathroom!
2. "Mom, can I listen to a story after you get out of the shower" is NOT an emergency!
3. Floating bath toys are to float in the tub, NOT in the toilet!

4. When using a back yard pool, do NOT make a muddy mess and then move it from the grass INTO THE POOL!


Aren't you glad I posted a picture of the pool, and not the bathroom? It was NASTY!



It has already been quite the day, and it isn't even noon!

6 comments:

Allie said...

Sounds like a stellar day! Maybe one of them could flush something huge or irreplaceable down the toilet to add salt to your wound.

kim said...

It is nice to hear others have days like me too. Although I am sorry you are not having that great of a day. kids are great aren't they?!

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

Seriously, what is in the air this week?? My kids have been nutso as well. Makes me feel better to know that it's not just this house. Plus we haven't had any poop issues so that makes me feel better as well ;) Just kidding! Good thing they are so cute huh??

Katrina said...

Sometimes taking a step back and laughing is the only thing to do! Sometimes being a mom isn't the most glamorous job, is it?

Mandi said...

Yikes....I thought my day was going bad...

Angie Fellows said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. =) Hey stranger- I found your blog from the Hahls. It has been too long since I've seen you and your adorable kids. I hope you don't mind- I linked your blog to ours. Our's is benfellowsfamily.blogspot.com